Jul 24, 2005


There's nothing like playing with fabric for relaxing and recharging. I painted a bit of fabric last night, then pulled out some scraps and wrapped up some fabric beads. This morning I messed around with stamping on the painted fabric, then dumped out my bowl of beads on one of the pieces and drizzled them with gold paint. I think I need to figure out a better drizzling method, but these are turning out ok. Next time I think I'll try spattering paint on them with an old toothbrush. I did another piece of stamped fabric that I really like, but my camera batteries died so I'll have to wait for them to recharge before posting a picture of that one. Maybe I should give the camera batteries some fabric to play with? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

tell me more about these fabric beads.