Jul 21, 2005

I need a day off

and no, the weekend doesn't count because I have 537 weekend-y things to do on the weekend.

OK, I started to write a post about what a busy week this has been and I sounded like one of those annoying people who think they're too busy (too important?) to blog. How boring. I will settle for saying that I've been feeling really scatterbrained all week. And I don't like it. And neither does my cat. He's making horrible pitiful noises like he's a terribly neglected little creature who has to live in a box in the alley and scrounge for garbage. It's very sad. So I'm going to go pet my cat and then I'm going to sleep and hopefully in a few days things will settle down and I will be able to string together a complete thought and I'll have something to blog about. Maybe I'll be coherent enough to avoid run-on sentences like that last one.

Hey Elle, you were right, the senior pictures turned out AWESOME.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love reading your run-on sentences AND your blog :-)