Oct 25, 2005

ienvy

I'm suffering some serious ipod envy. AshLee pooled her birthday money to get an ipod nano and then last week Dave got the new video ipod. I was perfectly fine with all this until Dave gave me his ipod to listen to on the drive to Seattle Saturday morning. Not only did I not have to listen to his old-sad-bastard-music, but I could listen to whatever I wanted without messing with a big pile of cds that constantly need changing. I could follow up 3 Greenday songs with 2 Etta James tunes and then jump to The Cure all at the flick of my thumb. It's amazingly wonderful.

You see, I love technology, but I'm essentially lazy about it. I love to take pictures, but I never did it before I got a digital camera. All that messing around with film? Can't be bothered. But the digital camera is a magical device that makes it all so easy. So is the ipod. Guess I'd better start saving my pesos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trend forecasters
There was a time, way back in the late 1990s, when coolhunting was still cool, when nearly every Madison Avenue ad agency wanted a resident hipster to interpret the spending habits of those inscrutable ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!