Aug 21, 2005

Bleh...

Not much blogging this week because, well, just not much doing this week. I've been feeling tired and bleh and not even really wanting to sew. LOTS of ideas running around in the brain, but no gumption to work on them. I started some postcards this afternoon, on the "just do SOMETHING" theory, but it just wasn't happening. A couple of ok starts, but nothing that I want to keep working on right now.

Probably partly adjusting to Ash being gone again, probably partly the ongoing challenge and brain drain of learning a new job, probably partly just needing a day off. The last I can do something about...I'm taking tomorrow off. Not holding my breath about accomplishing anything at this point, but reading a book or watching a couple of movies is a perfectly reasonable way to spend a day off, yes?

No comments: