Sep 19, 2011

How did it get to be the 19th?!?


Sheesh, that went really fast! I have been keeping up with my daily creativity even though I haven't kept up with the blogging. Mostly still working at bits and bobs in the background. I also attended a great Fabrications Quilt Artists meeting at Sew Uniquely You. Next month I'll be demonstrating hand embroidery stitches - contact me for more info.


Here's another little encaustic experiment. Better, but still nothing to write home about. But it's the doing that matters!


Here's some more bits and bobs. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting a little more organized in the studio. I do a lot of throwing different elements together to see what happens. I'm thinking this process will be facilitated by being able to find all the different elements. Just a theory. ;-)

1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

"bits and bobs"....I love that term.
And i'm inspired by your diversity
and all the ways you let yourself
play.
it's a beautiful thing:)
-Jennifer