Nov 24, 2006

I love hosting Thanksgiving because...

1. I love to cook.
2. We don't have to drive anywhere.
3. The house is clean, the fridge is FULL of leftovers and now I get 3 days off!

I started the morning with the pie baking:



Dave and Pistol were very busy "cleaning the house"



Once the guests arrived, we all jumped right in to the traditional division of labor. Here are the boys, very capably handling their job of watching football on the giant tv:



Meanwhile, the girls were busy in the kitchen. Silly boys, they don't know how much fun it is to cook with family:



Here's the Thanksgiving spread:



Traditional and oh so yummy!

Here's the hostess gift, also quite yummy:



I think I'll have to find some nice chocolate-y browns to go with these. But not today. Today is a Stay Home and Goof Off Day. Now that's something to be thankful for!

No comments: