May 29, 2006

Been a long time since I...

a. sewed/created anything

b. cooked dinner

c. didn't have a headache

d. exercised

e. all of the above

If you picked e, you are correct and you get to go have a frappucino. That's one thing I have been doing a lot of lately. As always happens in May, I got caught up in track and sort of lost track of everything else (groan, I can't believe I just wrote that). So I'm taking advantage of this lovely long holiday weekend to do a bit of e, all of the above (oh, I'm just SO clever this morning ).

I was supposed to spend large portions of the weekend working here:



but we're having typical Memorial Day weekend weather: cold and wet. This is the ONLY angle that the garden looks halfway decent. Stop looking at the weeds!

I'm not very interested in cold and wet, so I've been staying inside (with the heat on!) doing lots of this:



Yep, I've been goofing off with paint and ink and water soluble oil pastels and embroidery thread. There were too many projects competing for my attention, so I chose to ignore them all in favor of playing. I think I made an excellent choice.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

That is exactly what I would have picked too.