Jun 13, 2007

Ah, Summertime...



My very favorite season is finally here! I am loving the warmer weather and the beautiful flowers and the blue blue blue sky.



Here's my farmer's market bounty from Saturday. Well, most of it, I didn't think the hunk of smoked salmon would look very charming in the picture. The farmer's market situation in this area has improved quite a bit over the last few years. Now you can even get kittens. I was very tempted by an ADORABLE grey-striped baby cat at the humane society table, but cooler heads reminded me that I had an ADORABLE giant baby cat at home. They were right.



There's a little bit of art happening as I plug away on my piece for the Kress Gallery show. Mostly though, I'm busy with a major haul-out and clean up of the house as we get it ready to sell. For entertainment, I've begun house-stalking, looking for the perfect little place to turn into my bright funky cottage. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Oh, Nikki - house selling and house hunting and essentially preparing to move? It's a wonder you can get anything creative accomplished! Here's to finding that funky cottage and getting back to some serious creating!