Jul 7, 2006

wip friday

WIP (work in progress) Friday is an idea I'm borrowing from one of my favorite crafty blogs: hop skip jump.

So here's my WIP, a bit of green background. I love how a quilt looks when I start sewing it together. It's one of my favorite parts - that little thrill of "gosh, this really does look cool!"



This room sorta qualifies as a WIP also, as I'm still cleaning up random corners and slowly moving stuff back in here after the big painting project. I really love the color - the room is so much brighter and just has a happy energy now. Here's a shot of the painting/stamping/etc. table with new shelves:



And here's the cutting/ironing table with the newly white bookcase next to it. Look at all that happy-to-be-free fabric!



And finally, since my week just wouldn't be complete without posting a photo of my silly cat, here's Mr. Must-Jump-Into-Anything-Vaguely-Boxlike himself, checking out the ugly peach and green color scheme Miss Nikki thought was cool 15 years ago. No wonder this bookcase has been sitting in the garage...

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

Oh, you are making me feel lazy. Must leave the computer and get to work.

Anonymous said...

ohmygod, I LOVE the color of your walls (and quilt). I must be in a green mood these days. Nice blog, been lurking for a while.