Apr 26, 2009

Random stuff

It's come to my attention that it's been quite a while since I posted a photo of the small furry one. Here's his cuteness trying to act like he doesn't care if we go outside or not. He's totally faking for the camera.


I went for a walk yesterday to check on my favorite magnolia tree. Like most of the rest of the plant life around here, it's just starting to bud out. In a week or two we should have that annual explosion of green that I love so much.


I love Idaho.

Yeah, it's seriously a drive thru beverage barn. And they sell beer. Brilliant.

Here's my painting from the first day of Susan Shie's class. The theme for the day was self portrait. I wanted the theme to be spring or garden, but I think I adapted nicely. Yeah, I know Pistol is the wrong color, but I was afraid that if I painted him black he would just look like a strange little blob.

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Wow, I love your self-portrait!!